Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2017

Lot and Lots of Deer



Earlier in the season when I went snowshoeing in the backyard, I decided to follow the deer tracks to see where they led.  I discovered that they had completely snapped the electric fencing and were making their way to the hay bales.  Of course, I then realize that the electric fencing is no longer working.  Thankfully, none of the animals noticed (and a few months later they still haven't noticed because we haven't fixed it yet).

Almost every day, either at dusk or dawn, we see deer wandering around our backyard.  Usually, Reeses, our dog, spots them first.  But yesterday morning, I woke up early and found 6 of them.  This time, I was the first to spot them.  Reeses found out a short while later as you can hear him in the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment